Micro SD Card is one of the great inventions of modern technology. It is not only a normal electronic storage device; moreover it provides an added strength to Smart Phones, Digital cameras and makes them to act as storage of personal data of photos, videos, music and much more. But, can you imagine what will happen when Micro SD Card encounters any problem or stop working? It will directly affect your data which is stored in that Micro SD card. So, here we are discussing about a perfect recovery tool for Micro SD Card i.e.
Nikon Photo Recovery Software.
Whenever you find that your Micro SD card has stopped working or gets corrupted then you must look for the solutions to recover photos from corrupted Micro SD Card instead of just formatting up your SD card. So, before opting for any other alternatives you need to try that particular Micro SD card with different card reader because sometimes it might happen that due to faulty card reader you are unable to recover photos from corrupted Micro SD card. Moreover, with Nikon Photo Recovery software, it becomes quite easy to recover photos from corrupted micro SD card.
Some scenarios that are responsible for corruption of SD Card are as follows:
- Improper Ejection of SD Card: Sometimes users are in hurry and they don’t even bother about safely removing there external card reader and they just abruptly remove the memory card reader from computer system. This kind of mishandling Micro SD Card may ends up with data recovery from corrupted micro SD card.
- Virus Attack: In the world of internet if we talk about Virus or malware attack, there is no safety for computer system or Smart Phones users which ultimately makes Micro SD Card inaccessible. They easily get affected by these infections unless or until they have been protected by an updated version of Antivirus.
- Bad Sectors: Bad sector in SD Card refers to that place of SD card which is not responding according to the request made by the user. As a result it gives an error message and become inaccessible.
- Conversion of File System: It is found that improper conversion of file system results in corrupting the Micro SD card and make them inaccessible. So, it is said that if you are not having enough knowledge of file system conversion don’t try it by yourself.
Some outstanding features of Nikon Photo Recovery Software are:
- With its quick scanning algorithm, it is able to scan entire drive within few minutes and also recover all possible data.
- Nikon Photo Recovery can easily restore deleted photos, music, videos and much more with few clicks.
- It recovers deleted or lost photos due to formatting or deleted photos from recycle bin are also recovered.
- Nikon Photo Recovery supports recovery from memory cards, SD cards USB drives etc.
- It facilitates user to “Save Recovery Session” by which you need not rescan entire drive for future use. Instead it resumes the previously stored session from where it previously ended.
- It also facilitates to get preview for the recovered media files after recovery.
- It has potential of recovering various types of pictures such as RAW, PNG, DNG, TIFF, GIFF, JPG, NEF, CRW, CR2, ARW, JPEG, BMP, etc.
- Any of you can also use this software to recover Nikon Photos on Mac OS X 10.5 and above.
Steps to Recover Photos from Corrupted Micro SD Card:
Step 1: Firstly,Install Nikon Photo Recovery
Software in your computer and connect your Nikon camera to it and launch the
application. After launching it, select "Recover Photos" option from main window.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: List of all drives will appear on screen, from this list choose camera memory card and click on "Next"
to start scanning process.
Fig 2: Select Memory Card
Step 3: After scanning completed, recovered images from Nikon camera
will be ready to get previewed using "Preview" option before saving
on destination folder.
Fig 3: Preview Pictures